BUMOT Top Cases are handcrafted in Bulgaria and have become one of the most talked about names in ADV luggage systems.
BUMOT Top Cases start with 2mm aluminium, BUMOT’s unique assembly process employs a technique used the sports car and airline industry to double the bottom edge of the case from 2mm to 4mm. This gives the top case added strength in the most vulnerable bottom edges, as this area takes the brunt of an impact.
The top case is available in two sizes a 25 litre or 41 litre. The top cases are powder coated inside and out in your choice of Silver, Black or Frozen Grey, and are finished with stainless steel latches with keyed locks (included).
BUMOT Top Cases require a bike model specific BUMOT Top Case Mount (sold separately).
Friction lock hinges which allow the lid to be held open anywhere in the opening range.
Available with an option of an internal liner bag and an internal lid organiser bag.
Additional features of the new BUMOT Defender Top Case include:
- Large aluminium internal locking wheel allowing the top case to be removed quickly.
- Low profile polyamide nylon lid strap brackets for better pillion comfort and less square edges in case of a fall
- 2mm aluminium TIG welded corners
- 3M reflective logo decals on rear of top case for safety
- A new smooth powder coat finish
- Removable, replaceable corners
- Heavy duty rubber sealing strip and recessed opening design
- 100% waterproof
- Zinc passivated hinges
- Stainless steel latches with internal key locks cylinders (100 possible key combinations)
- Option of an internal liner bag
- Option of an internal base mat
- Option of an internal lid organiser bag
- Option of an external back rest for the 41 Litre only
- Dimensions – 38/33/34 cm for the 41 Litre
- Defender Top Case is no longer available for BMW R1200/1250 GSA